Friday, October 10, 2008

What's Happening Guys?

Hi Everyone,
I asked the children 'What are you doing this weekend?' This is what they wrote:
Eleanor
On Saturday I'm going shopping with my family. We will go to the news agency to get the next issue of Bugs and Insects Magazine, issue No:3. It's called "Giant Scorpion'.

Luke

I don't know what we are doing this weekend. Sometimes I ride my bike and I ride my scooter.


Tim

I hope we do nothing! I just want to stay in my bed and have a good sleep.


Taylah:

On Saturday I am going to play with my brother Callum. On Sunday I'm going bike riding to the shop.


Danny

I'm going to play PS2 GT4 and I am going to play in GT mode. I am going to drive a 983 brand horsepower Dodge Viper SRT 10. I will ask Dad if we can watch Bathurst car racing on the TV this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment