We have thought of lots of things you could do to recycle a plastic coffee lid. You could turn it into:
- Wheels for a car construction, eyes on a monster , buttons for a giant a clock face or even a little mouse!
- A gas mask if you put some elastic on each side.
- A pot to grow sprouts and seedlings in .
- If you had two they could be bats for a table soccer game or you could roll them and see who can roll one the furthest.
- A giant counter.
- A play- dough cutter.
- An object to trace around to make circles in art.
- Stepping stones in a fairy garden.
- A sand pit toy.
- A shaker if you tape two together and fill them with rice.
- Shoes for a teddy bear.
- Seed, pellet and water trays for small pets.
- A paint mixing pot in the art room.
Do you have any other ideas?