Saturday, May 9, 2009

Custard Apples


Hi Everybody,
On Friday we went to the supermarket. We decided to buy a custard apple to taste because nobody had ever tasted one before; not even Sarah or Sue. We took it back to school for a taste test. Here are the results.

Eleanor:
That is disgusting. I'm not going to eat it. No way Jose !

Tim:
It looks yuk but it tastes good. It tastes really yummy. Can I have some more Miss Sue?

Rick:
I tried it but it's gross ! Can I put my bit in the bin?

Braydon:
Hmmm good. I want more please.

Lauren :
Licked her lips and grinned then looked for another piece.

Cory
It tastes good. I really like it! Can I have some more?

Sarah
Well I tried it but I don't really like the texture of it. I don't think I would eat it ever again.

Sue
It looks disgusting but it tastes great. It's nice and sweet. It's a bit gritty like eating a fresh fig.

Some people like custard apples and some people don't. Why don't you try one and tell us if you like them.
If you click on the picture of the custard apple you can watch a video about how they are grown and how you can cook with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment