Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What did you do on Melbourne Cup day?



Tim

I was playing with my friend Tom at the club. We played darts at the club. I watched the Melbourne Cup day racing on TV. I went for Viewed and he won the big cup. You should have seen it, it was so big! We are moving on Friday and I had to wash and paint the walls at home to get ready to go to our new house.

Luke

I went to play footy at my cousin's house in town. After we played footy we played soccer and then I went home.

Eleanor

At lunchtime we had sausages, flat chips, salad and we had cordial for our drink. I tasted the flat chips for the first time and they tasted delicious. At the shops I bought a medium sized 'Snooks' one for me and one for my sister Maddison. A snook has fury hair, it has a hook so you can hang it up. It 's a toy. Mine is named Wooige and my sister's is named Frenzley, it's a long word actually, and I don't know how to spell it. I watched the race I went for Prize Lady and Guyno but Viewed won.

Taylah

I fell out of bed and got hurt! I have a sore hip. I stayed home and played a Bob the Builder game on the TV. I watched the race. I picked Moatze but it didn't win.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you guyshad a great day .i staed at home with my nanna from brooke t room11

    ReplyDelete